Connecting Mighty to Bluetooth Headphones & Speakers
1. Connect Mighty to the app.
2. Go to the Connections screen and tap the Bluetooth logo.
3. Put your headphones in pairing mode, then swipe down on the Bluetooth screen to initiate a search.
4. The name of your headphones will appear in the Accessories section of the Bluetooth screen. Tap the + button next to your headphones to connect.
5. A green checkmark will be displayed next to your headphones once they are connected. You will also hear a chime through your headphones to indicate that the connection has been made. Note that it can take up to 30 seconds for your headphones to connect to Mighty.
IMPORTANT: One common reason for Mighty not connecting your headphones is because the headphones are auto-connecting to your phone. Please make sure that you disconnect or un-pair your headphones from your phone before you attempt to connect them to Mighty.
If you're unable to connect Mighty to your headphones, check to ensure that you've updated your headphones' firmware to the latest version. Refer to the manufacturer's user manual for instructions on updating the firmware.
Reconnecting Mighty to your Headphones & Speakers
Mighty will automatically reconnect to your headphones the next time you turn them on. To ensure that the reconnection occurs as intended:
1. Start with both Mighty and the Bluetooth accessory powered off.
2. Power Mighty on and wait for the LED to start blinking green. IMPORTANT: It takes Mighty approximately 30 seconds to fully power on. The LED will be solid green while Mighty is powering on and will blink white (if plugged into the charger) or green (if not plugged into the charger) once Mighty is fully powered on.
3. Power the Bluetooth accessory on.
4. Wait a few seconds to allow Mighty to connect to the accessory. You will hear a chime through your headphones to indicate that the connection has been made.